The majority of our projects are led – and delivered – personally by either our Managing Director, Cyrus Cooper, or our Coaching Practice Director, Elizabeth Crosse. Pending more advanced cloning technology, however, they can’t do all the work themselves, so we also call on a core team of a dozen or so trusted associate consultants, coaches, trainers and facilitators all focused on leadership and management development and based across the UK.
In addition, by virtue of being part of a larger group, we also have access to well in excess of 100 UK-based associate trainers and subject experts we can call upon as and when required. Our clients are often surprised by the range of topics we can cover and are increasingly asking us for input on subjects other than leadership and management development:
- The BIG Lottery Fund, for example, were delighted when we were able to provide them with specialist trainers to deliver ‘An Introduction to Statistics’ and ‘Producing Effective Policy Briefings’.
- Central Bedfordshire Council have used us for HR policy briefings, ‘Working in a Political Environment’, ‘Customer Service’, ‘Committee Report Writing for Effective Decision Making’, ‘Personal Safety’, etc, as well as for team and management development.
- Housing Solutions were more than happy with our remuneration and recruitment consultants.
- Phytopharm were delighted that we could run a specialised ‘R&D Project Management’ module as part of our management development programme.
The subjects we can most easily cover via our UK associates are:
- Commercial training
- Customer service
- Director / corporate governance training
- Facilities management training
- Financial training
- Health and safety training
- HR and employment law training
- IT skills
- Leadership, management and personal effectiveness training
- Learning and development training
- Project management training
- Retail, hospitality and leisure training
- Sales training
- Specialist courses
But if there’s any other subject you need, please don’t hesitate to ask – you might be pleasantly surprised! Just give us a call on 01582 714280.