21 November 2019 – London
£295 + VAT
Managing remote workers takes more effort.
This one-day programme is an opportunity to explore what makes it so different and gives you the tools and techniques to do it more effectively. You will leave with practical tools and techniques that will enable you to be more confident in your role as a manager of remote workers, and at the same time make their roles more productive, positive and rewarding.
The workshop is supported by Mindmarker, the learning reinforcement app:
- 3 weeks’ post-workshop support to help participants embed the learning
- For an overview watch our Mindmarker video
- Highly practical and interactive workshop, supported by workbooks with top tips and further resources
Full details below or download flyer.
Scott Rumsey is a Lead Consultant at Maximum Performance. A very experienced and enthusiastic international trainer, facilitator and coach, he relishes the opportunity to help managers succeed in their roles and careers. His prime aim is to encourage managers to get the best out of their people by understanding how they want to be managed and what motivates each individual.
He has helped a range of organisations achieve their objectives across private, public and not-for-profit sectors using facilitation, team building and coaching interventions.
Location, timing, etc
- 21 November 2019
- 9:30 – 5:00 (registration from 9:00)
- British Dental Association, 64 Wimpole Street, London – a ten-minute stroll from Oxford Circus / Great Portland Street tube stations
- £295 + VAT
- Buffet lunch provided
- Maximum of 12 delegates
‘Great – gets you thinking and being more thoughtful. Encourages out-of-the-box methods.’
‘Trainer was passionate and very friendly. Lots of examples that bring it to life.’
‘Useful insights, good tips.’
Make a booking
Book now for Remote Management – 21 November 2019
- Please book (and pay) online, using the link to Eventbrite below.
- Please read ‘the small print’: We reserve the right to refuse admission if payment has not been received. A full refund will be made for cancellations received in writing at least 20 working days prior to the event date; there is no refund for cancellations made within 20 working days of the start of the event. We reserve the right to change the programme, the dates, the trainer or the venue: participants will be notified as soon as practicable in such circumstances. In the event that the event is cancelled, a full refund will be given. We disclaim any further liability.
- If you have a promotional code, please click on ‘Enter Promotional Code’. (We regret that we cannot give discounts retrospectively).
Click HERE to book
Any questions? Just give Helen Nuttall a call on 01582 714280.