26 September 2019 – London
£295 + VAT
The most common reason for leaving a job is dissatisfaction with one’s manager.
This practical one-day workshop explores ideal manager behaviours, helping you get the most out of your team by giving clear direction, coaching, cheerleading and delegating effectively. This is an opportunity to explore management dilemmas and hone your managerial abilities – and to ensure that you’re not the manager everyone wants to get away from!
The workshop is supported by Mindmarker, the learning reinforcement app:
- 3 weeks’ post-workshop support to help participants embed the learning
- For an overview watch our Mindmarker video
- Highly practical and interactive workshop, supported by workbooks with top tips and further resources
Full details below or download flyer.
Scott Rumsey is a Lead Consultant at Maximum Performance. A very experienced and enthusiastic international trainer, facilitator and coach, he relishes the opportunity to help managers succeed in their roles and careers. His prime aim is to encourage managers to get the best out of their people by understanding how they want to be managed and what motivates each individual.
He has helped a range of organisations achieve their objectives across private, public and not-for-profit sectors using facilitation, team building and coaching interventions.
Location, timing, etc
- 26 September 2019
- 9:30 – 5:00 (registration from 9:00)
- British Dental Association, 64 Wimpole Street, London – a ten-minute stroll from Oxford Circus / Great Portland Street tube stations
- £295 + VAT
- Buffet lunch provided
- Maximum of 12 delegates
‘Informative and gives tools to navigate difficult management situations.’
‘It shows you how to get the most out of colleagues, to ensure they are happy working for you and continue to develop.’
‘Some useful tips and skills and has prompted me to do certain things with my team.’
‘How good it is to attend one of these training sessions.’
‘Informative and helps you to think slightly differently about working practices.’
Make a booking
Book now for Management essentials – 26 September 2019
- Please book (and pay) online, using the link to Eventbrite below.
- Please read ‘the small print’: We reserve the right to refuse admission if payment has not been received. A full refund will be made for cancellations received in writing at least 20 working days prior to the event date; there is no refund for cancellations made within 20 working days of the start of the event. We reserve the right to change the programme, the dates, the trainer or the venue: participants will be notified as soon as practicable in such circumstances. In the event that the event is cancelled, a full refund will be given. We disclaim any further liability.
- If you have a promotional code, please click on ‘Enter Promotional Code’. (We regret that we cannot give discounts retrospectively).
Click HERE to book
Any questions? Just give Helen Nuttall a call on 01582 714280.