Katie offers executive and career coaching to senior managers and is accredited by the Association for Coaching. She is a professional, non-directive coach with a sound track record in supporting people during their development and career journeys within a global context across a range of cultures. Katie uses her warm but challenging approach to create a space for her clients which is supportive, reflective and practical, where she works together with them to help them explore and realise their full potential and achieve their goals.
She has over 12 years’ experience working within large complex, multicultural organisations and has an in-depth knowledge of the business world.
She is a member of both the Career Development Institute (CDI) and Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (MCIPD).
Key areas of expertise
Coaching senior management and business professionals on:
- Behavioural change
- Business expansion and growth
- Career development
- Career transition
- Leadership development
- Managing change
- Managing conflict
- Professional development
- Relationship management
- Strategic decision-making
Ten years with ABB (as, successively, Senior HR Advisor, Business HR Manager (Process Automation) and finally UK Resourcing Manager). An interim HR role at Johnson Matthey was extended several times before Katie left for a change of direction and was formally trained as an executive and career coach. She then launched her own practice in 2012.
‘Time spent with Katie as my Coach has proven to be some of the most productive time I have experienced. Katie has a warm and caring approach and has the ability to get you to think things through and find solutions… I feel more confident and as a result feel free to take control of the organisation. This in turn will deliver a better business. Last but not least I now feel better about myself, I enjoy work and look forward to what lies ahead.’
– Engineering Manager
‘I am confident to state that the coaching provided by Katie has had a real and positive impact on the effectiveness of our business. We hope to continue our relationship with Katie, as we are receiving clear benefits from it.’
– HR Manager
Qualifications, training and professional memberships
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Career Coaching
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Career Coaching
- MA, Human Resource Management
- BA Hons, Modern Languages
- AQR MTQ48 License User Certificate
- SHL Occupational and Personality Testing Level A & B
- DDI Competency Interviewing
- CIPD Change and Project Management
- British Psychological Society: Register of Qualifications in Test Use
- Member of the Association for Coaching (AC), the Career Development Institute (CDI) and the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (MCIPD)
- MBTI practitioner (completion of MBTI Foundation Programme)