Honest conversations – do your people have them?
Honest conversations – expert in-house training
Recognising the value of, and practising, clear and open communication at all levels is the first step to improving performance, whether at an individual, team, management, leadership or organisational level.
We all know this, but why is it so difficult?
Our unique one-day workshop, ‘Honest Conversations’, makes it much, much easier for people by giving them a robust framework to use – and the opportunity to practise their skills in a safe, supportive environment. It helps them have conversations that deliver tangible results.
The main learning objectives are:
- Overcome the barriers to effective performance conversations
- Handle feedback conversations effectively
- Improve working relationships with colleagues, those they report to and those who report to them
- Set realistic expectations and targets (and get ‘buy-in’ for them)
- Improve their communication style
- Plan and prepare for honest conversations in the workplace
Delivered by an outstanding trainer, Cyrus Cooper, this workshop gets brilliant feedback. Perhaps it would help improve the quality of performance management in your organisation?
Inspired? Then please give us a call on 01582 714280 to see whether we can be of service to you. We’re here to help!