- How are organisations being affected by the pandemic?
- What’s happening to L&D teams and budgets?
- What are the main L&D challenges and priorities, right now?
- Will physical classroom-based learning activities ever come back?
- How are L&D needs changing as a result of the pandemic?
- What L&D innovations are working? Which have been less successful?
- What do your peers think of the future of learning technologies … of coaching … of mentoring … of 70:20:10 … in the ‘new normal’?
- What’s really driving L&D strategy in 2021?
Take part in our confidential survey of L&D professionals across the country, get a free report on the results, sign up to the free webinar – and be part of the conversation.
The survey builds on one we did in July 2020. It only takes a few minutes – just follow the link to SurveyMonkey, here.
Then sign up to the free webinar:
- 28 January 2021
- 11:00 – 12.00
- Led by Cyrus Cooper, Managing Director of Maximum Performance, supported by our practice leads Elizabeth Crosse (Maximum Coaching), Rosanne Bernard (Maximum HR) and Amanda Dudman (Public Service / VCSE).
- This is a chance to find out the results of the survey, hear the panellists’ views, ask them questions and benefit from discussion with your peers about the direction of L&D in 2021.
Of course, you can attend the webinar without doing the survey. But you won’t get the full survey results. And the more people who do the survey, the more useful the results and the more enlightening the conversation on the webinar. So, please, spare a few minutes for the survey – your participation will be much appreciated, not just by us but also by all your peers.