A workshop structured around the iconic TED Talks, the gold standard for public speaking.
Learn a step-by-step method to inspire and motivate your audience over the course of a day with expert trainer Susie Ashfield.
Master the art of storytelling, learn to paint strong visual imagery and understand how to get your audience behind your ideas, no matter how audacious or complex they seem.
A fun and challenging masterclass for those who need to shock, wow and captivate!
This workshop will help you:
- Understand what an audience needs from you
- Engage and inspire a team to perform
- Understand your personal style and how to utilise it
- Show passion in your delivery as well as clear insight to your subject
- Combat nerves, speak up and get your ideas heard
- Learn how to express yourself by standing out and impressing your audience
- Analyse the difference between communication that sticks, and information that gets forgotten
- Deliver a persuasive and memorable TED style presentation from a clear nine-step method
Ultimately, this workshop will provide you with a toolbox to deliver compelling and influential messages to the people you need to motivate.