This practical workshop explores ideal manager behaviours, helping you get the most out of your team by giving clear direction, coaching, cheerleading and delegating effectively. This is an opportunity to explore management dilemmas and hone your managerial abilities – and to ensure that you’re not the manager everyone wants to get away from!
- Understand the difference between management and leadership
- Recognise the importance of acting as a manager rather than one of the team
- Know how to manage performance effectively, on a daily basis
- Know how to give effective feedback that motivates people to improve
- Be able to create SMART objectives and communicate expectations clearly to your team
- Understand your management style and know how to flex your approach
- Know when and how to delegate effectively
- Boost your confidence in handling tricky management situations
This workshop is delivered by Rosie Bedford.
Rosie is an enthusiastic and highly experienced trainer, facilitator and coach with a passion for developing people to be the best they can be.
She is on a personal mission to empower others to have a positive mindset and to become exceptional communicators with heightened awareness of self and others.
Rosie brings a theatrical background to all her training workshops, making them truly interactive, engaging and memorable.