We ran a survey last month, asking L&D / HR professionals across the UK (and, indeed, some international colleagues as well) what impact the pandemic is having on them and their organisations. Areas addressed included:
- Challenges and priorities – how’s the pandemic affecting organisations in different sectors? What’s the new normal? How are L&D budgets holding up?
- L&D logistics – what future for classroom-based training? What’s replacing it?
- Virtual delivery – how’s it working in practice? What’s happening to attention spans?
- Changing the mix – what does blended learning look like over the coming year or two? And what are the hot development topics?
- L&D strategy – more focus on technology? Or are you more concerned about working towards a coaching culture?
The results of the survey are now in and we’re sharing them via a free webinar on Friday 14 August at 10.00, for an hour, to discuss the findings and to debate the issues arising.
This is a chance to ask them questions and also to benefit from discussion with your peers. Be part of the conversation!
We anticipate that this will be a very popular session, so please reserve your place now: