Learn how to express yourself even more concisely, precisely and clearly with a keen focus on knowing what you want to achieve, understanding the audience and considering the context.
The workshop focuses on the more challenging situations, such as when you need to be assertive, deliver bad news or win others over to your point of view.
- Learn how to select the appropriate communication medium (email, telephone or face-to-face)
- Be able to organise and express messages relevant to the audience, objective and context
- Know how to communicate more clearly, precisely and concisely in a range of situations
- Practise new techniques to enhance your communication in the workplace
- Understand how best to ask questions to establish needs and relevant information
- Appreciate the impact of assumptions and know how to eradicate them
This workshop is delivered by Susie Ashfield.
Susie has worked as a voice-over artist for BBC, Sky, ITV1, Sony Pictures, Spotify and many more. Unusually, she used to combine this with working in the City as an insurance broker, managing a client body of high net worth and high profile clients in media television and film. She is now a full-time freelance trainer and coach, making the most of her unusual combination of acting skills and director-level business experience by specialising in helping clients to control and optimise their body language and non-verbal communication techniques, structuring presentations for effect, and giving the kind of vocal empowerment needed to both succeed and be seen to succeed.