Katie is a highly experienced leader, trainer, facilitator and coach focusing on the people side of change. Her philosophy is that, by helping individual colleagues to be at their best, high performing teams will grow and organisations will reap the rewards. She is a natural communicator equally comfortable working at an exec level or with colleagues at the coal face.
She is structured, action-orientated and likes to leave clients with lasting capabilities that will deliver results long after she has moved on.
Katie had more than twenty years’ of corporate experience, from operational roles at Vodafone, BT and Orange to Senior Director for Process Excellence and Change at Inmarsat, before setting up her own consultancy and bringing the benefits of her experience to a broader range of sectors.
With 25 years out in the field learning what works and what doesn’t, she has used her experience to:
- Deliver Culture Change Training and reinforcement workshops globally
- Create a Continuous Improvement Training Academy in 2 organisations
- Set up a Lean Six Sigma Accreditation scheme
- Coach leaders and sponsors to focus on the People Side of Change
- Lead programmes that have delivered £m of benefits by increasing customer satisfaction, removing waste and driving innovation
- Introduce ‘outside-in’ thinking (Customer Experience design and journey mapping)
- Provide coaching for senior leaders, graduates and aspiring change agents
Key areas of expertise
- Culture shaping – energy, happiness and results
- Leadership and management development
- Managing change – overcoming resistance
- Coaching for success – unlocking potential
- Operational excellence – empowering through problem-solving
- Process architecture – process design and engineering
- Customer Experience design programmes – insight and action
- Transformation and Business Improvement programme delivery
Qualifications and experience include:
- Six Sigma (accredited by Vodafone)
- Change Management (accredited PROSCI practitioner)
- Culture Change (accredited by Senn Delaney)
- Facilitator and trainer (Accredited by Successful Trainers)
‘I would recommend Katie without hesitation to any organisation which needs a passionate & capable leading change agent who gets things done!’
Graham Ryan – Partner and COO, CGA Customer Experience
‘You have consistently created real advocates for our culture transformation programme wherever you have gone. The accountability workshop you developed and delivered received by far the most positive feedback from the leadership team. It was an outstanding, subtle and nuanced session which was incredibly relatable across the board and has been repeated many times across the organisation.’
Jo Franco-Wheeler – Director Organisational Development and Diversity, Inmarsat
Katie is based in Bristol and works across the south-west and the rest of the country.