Sheila is an independent consultant, trainer and coach with management experience in the public and private sectors and many years’ experience as a trainer, facilitator and coach.
Her skills lie in developing individuals’ potential – either as part of a group or on a 1:1 basis.
She acts as a catalyst, encouraging people to develop their skills so that they can continue to grow independently later.
After more than ten years at the Department of Trade and Industry on policy work, within the departmental training team and at the Patent Office, Sheila left to gain private sector experience at British Aerospace (Dynamics), where she was Community Relations Manager and then Head of the Management Training Team before she set up her own consultancy practice.
Sheila has worked in the UK, Sweden, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, and Thailand. She has also worked with people from most Nordic and European countries, from South East Asia and Africa, and from the USA.
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development
- Advanced Certificate in Executive Coaching
- Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Qualified in: Myers Briggs Type Indicator I and II; Extended DISC; Strength Deployment Inventory; Emotional Intelligence; iWAM; Team Focus, Learning Styles; Facet5
- Post Graduate Certificate in Coaching & NLP
- Accredited by ILM as an Action Learning Set facilitator
- 3G Telecoms
- BIS & UKTI Private Office
- Cabinet Office
- Civil Service Learning
- Department for Business, Innovation & Skills
- Department of the Environment
- JRP Architects
- London Underground
- Richmond BC
- Rolls Royce
- Lloyds TSB
- SmithKline Beecham
- Surrey CC
- Transport for London
Sheila is based in Kings Langley, Hertfordshire and works in London and across the south-east, the Midlands and, indeed, internationally.