Sandra has been designing and delivering training, and coaching and facilitating business leaders and their teams, for nearly thirty years. With a background in HR and L&D consultancy, predominantly within the service sector, Sandra is passionate about the development of people at all levels. She enjoys working in partnership with individuals and organisations, to help them realise their full potential, particularly around leadership and management development, personal effectiveness, organisational culture and coaching.
Her experience covers a variety of industries including health care, hospitality, retail, construction, housing, central and local government, higher education, IT, manufacturing, transport, leisure and utility services.
With an ILM Level 7 Certificate in Executive & Senior Level Coaching, Sandra is optimistic, empathic and curious by nature, so she gets a great kick out of exploring issues and helping people achieve positive and sustained development using a strengths-based approach.
She is licenced to facilitate both ILM and CMI Leadership & Management qualification based programmes, as provided to businesses including HMRC, HB Projects, Marshalls and Checkmate Fire Solutions. Facilitation of the Team Management Profile tool through TMSDI is also available under licence. Having a good understanding of personality profiling tools, Sandra helps participants deepen their understanding of themselves and others and work towards the maximisation of teamwork, communication and productivity in the workplace.
Sandra’s sessions are facilitated in many different settings including traditional courses, master classes, bite-sized workshops, 1-2-1 and action learning sets, either face-to-face or virtually via Zoom. In addition to leadership and management development, Sandra offers a wide variety of personal effectiveness topics including coaching and feedback skills, presentation skills, personal impact, positive communication, trust and resilience, working in a team, time management and both group and practical based train-the-trainer.
Sandra is a highly motivated and passionate facilitator with a fun, engaging and energetic style. Interactive sessions are a must, and she loves it when participants leave armed with practical ideas, tools and techniques that they can use instantly to make a real difference! The feedback from Sandra’s programmes often focuses on her ability to build connections, confidence and capability, as the following comments show:
- ‘Thank you so much Sandra, you are such an excellent trainer. I don’t think I would have had the same learning experience with any other trainer!’ Carly, HF Ltd.
- ‘Thank you very much Sandra for a brilliant and very insightful 10 weeks. A great support.’ Laird, ACC. UK Manager
- ‘Thank you so much for changing my Tuesday routine and for all the new things that I learnt from you. These will help me to improve my confidence and management & leadership skills.’ Giola, RD collection
- ‘Thank you, Sandra – you have been an amazing facilitator. I have been on many facilitated courses and can be very judging on trainers, but you have been the best I have experienced. Thank you!’ Caroline, GLM
- ‘Thank you so much Sandra, it’s been a fantastic leadership development programme.’ Michael, PHH
- ‘Sandra is an inspiring facilitator who builds rapport instantly with delegates and has an intuitive ability to understand the challenges that individuals experience within their workplace.’ Angela, DLS
Sandra is based in the North-East of England and works across the UK.