Nina is an experienced, CIPD-qualified, learning consultant. Her mission is to enable people to unlock their potential and to inspire life-long learning. She specialises in engaging personal and leadership development, customer service and luxury experience with over twenty years’ experience working across the hospitality sector in operational and corporate roles. Nina develops, designs and facilitates experiential and blended-learning workshops and programmes that have significant impact for individuals and teams.
Nina’s career began in the contact centre for Airmiles before working in cabin services for sixteen years at British Airways (leading the team onboard and as an executive in both the training and recruitment academies). She then worked as a Learning Manager at InterContinental Hotels Group, supporting General Managers, Heads of Department, Training Managers and the broader training and HR teams. Nina is now an experienced freelance learning consultant, designing and delivering customer experience, personal and leadership programmes and workshops for a variety of leading organisations across the private and public sectors. Committed to life-long learning herself, she is qualified as a certified DiSC (behavioural styles) trainer and is currently undertaking a formal coaching qualification.
Nina’s customer experience, leadership and people development workshops and sessions focus on building confidence and competence, eg:
- Customer experience
- Coaching for performance
- Delivering effective feedback
- Communication styles (DiSC)
- Leadership skills
- Time management
- Presentation skills
- Train the trainer / facilitation skills
See what participants have said about Nina’s programmes:
- ‘Nina’s training style is great, even though I’ve had similar training before I think this was a lot more relevant. I understand the importance of giving feedback in the moment to my guys on a regular basis and most importantly – how to do it in the right way.’
- ‘I found the workshop really helped me with my sales presentation – I feel much more confident in creating a really impactful presentation that I’m sure will help me win new business!’
- ‘The team building was great fun but really I loved learning about my style of communication and how I come across to others – so useful to understand how others perceive you! I now know how I can better adapt my style to help me get the best out of my team.’
- CIPD Diploma Level 3 Learning and Development (2015)
- ILM Level 5 Effective Coaching & Mentoring (2019-2020)
- DiSC Certified Trainer (2019)
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Certified Facilitator (2017)
Nina is based in Newmarket and works across East Anglia, London and the south-east.