Meera is a speaker, educator, trainer, and mind-set expert with over 15 years of experience in personal and leadership development and conscious change. She has worked with countless entrepreneurs, professionals, leaders, global corporates and organisations, helping them navigate change and create powerful transformations.
Born and brought up in Kenya, Meera now lives in London. She has travelled the world, giving her a real sense of diversity and culture across different continents and living an international life. When she was young, Meera was academically very bright but also very shy – and ended up starting a highly successful London career in investment banking, a male dominated and highly pressured environment. Meera quickly learnt to speak up and get empowered!
She has also faced financial difficulties and some really challenging times including The Dark Night of the Soul – and has managed to turn all this around into the success that she is today. Meera is passionate about helping others to live with meaning, human growth and she practices living a highly conscious life as much as she can.
- Growth mindset – signature talk and programme
- Developing resiliency (a must for growth), managing stress, anxiety and limiting beliefs
- Unstoppable success (dream, goals, mind-set, habits, actions and behaviours)
- Raising your vibration to live a more fulfilled life
- Mindfulness and resiliency talks and workshops
- Dreams and goal-setting workshops
- Bespoke talks and workshops can be created based on the client’s needs
- Facilitating workshops and events
- TEDx Speaker (how to think big and make your dreams a reality)
- Certified Coach, qualified with the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- MBA from Bayes Business School in London
- Qualified accountant (CIMA). Highly successful career in the banking sector of London including global investment banks (Goldman Sachs, HSBC, Lloyds, Deutsche Bank, Metro Bank, amongst others)
- Over 15 years of talks, workshops and one to one coaching with leaders, organisations, employees and business owners
- Resiliency and growth mindset talks and workshops within global financial services organisations. large group presentations and talks including corporate sessions (300+ people), intimate workshops (6-30 people), talks, one to one coaching, and webinars
- Mindfulness teacher, including talks and workshops (roadshows during Mental Health week)
- Extensive training (including NLP, Anthony Robbins, Sonia Choquette, Paul McKenna, Reiki amongst many others). Spiritual practices and retreats in Worlds energy Centres (Shasta and Glastonbury), silent 10 day meditation (Vipassana)
Thank you so much for your excellent insights and brilliant talk. It was fascinating to hear your ideas and you were engaging, open and perceptive. As I’d hoped you took the conversation to a different level. Thank you. HMG, President, Savvitas, House of Lords Adviser, Enterprise & International Affairs, UK
On behalf of my wider team, I wanted to say a huge thank you for this morning! Everyone took so much from it, from practical tips and tricks to engaging stories to shed light on the topic. You were so engaging. GM, Regional Manager, Natwest, UK
I wanted to say a massive thank you for today’s event. It was so engaging and the audience feedback has been excellent. UR, VP FintrU and head of PEP, Belfast Branch, WIBF UK
Meera presented in London with live video links in Geneva, Northampton and Dubai on the subject of “Goal setting with a difference”. Meera’s content was well researched and presented in a very calm and humorous way which served to engage and hold the audience’s attention. Following the event I had a lot of positive feedback form people telling me how much they had learnt and could take away with them. NT, Women’s Networking Events, Barclays
During the first session, she used a tool that made me qualify different aspects of my life, and after a tearful session, I could pinpoint exactly what was making me unhappy. That clarity guided the rest of the sessions and allowed me to make changes that led to my career change and gave me my former energy and enthusiasm for life. SS, Account Director, Weber Shandwick, Asia
I didn’t think I needed any coaching – but Meera helped me address my (lack of) time keeping and showed me how effective I could be if I employed a few simple strategies. Meera’s style is both insightful and persuasive and she has inspired me to be better at what I do. I feel very lucky to have worked with her and always refer friends and colleagues to her. CD, Chiropractor, Owner of multiple Clinics, MSc DC, UK
Excellent workshop. Has really made me think about confidence in a different way. I will be practising the tools you have taught. I am by nature a naturally positive person but can really see how I can build even more on this positivity and work more proactively towards my goals. VS, Business Owner, Kenya
You have a great program and I really wish you the best with it. You do a great job understanding the importance of workplace flexibility. JS, Founder & CEO, Flex Hour Jobs Inc. USA
Meera cuts to the chase by empowering me to find the solutions to take my performance at work to the next level. We worked together on sustainable strategies and triggers that enabled me to meet challenges head on and succeed! PV, Strategic Partnerships Director, MEND, UK
Meera is based in London.