Having gained over fifteen years’ experience in management and consultancy roles, latterly with Norwich Union, Julie now provides successful training, coaching and consultancy solutions to a wide range of businesses.
Combining her own skills and experience with her natural enthusiasm and highly professional approach, Julie is able to identify, design and deliver the most appropriate training solutions for her clients.
Since embarking on a freelance training career, Julie has worked with a variety of businesses across a range of sectors, including Nestle, Skipton Building Society, Britannia Building Society, the Probation Service, Harrogate College, Kent PHK, the Consumer Credit Counselling Service, the Pre-School Learning Alliance, EDF, Treetops Nurseries and the Walsall Housing Group.
Julie also works as an internal verifier and assessor for the Customer Service and Assessor/Verifier NVQ programmes at Park Lane College, Leeds.
Examples of her work include:
- Provision of tailor-made training and consultancy solutions in the areas of leadership development, communication, customer service improvement, change management, performance management and project management.
- Delivered one-to-one and group coaching to inexperienced leaders within Norwich Union Engineering, resulting in the enhanced delivery of customer service and business objectives.
- Ran a successful training audit for CGU Leeds, in order to design and implement a revised training structure, which led to the achievement of IiP accreditation.
- Has provided bespoke customer service training for a variety of businesses including Yorkshire Water, the Pre-School Learning Alliance, Telford College, Stoke Sixth Form College, Carmel College, Jacksons Bakery Ltd and the Cairn Hotel.
- Tailor-made training course on telephone techniques, letter-writing and report-writing to a variety of business including the Skipton Building Society, the Walsall Housing Group and the Consumer Credit Counselling Service.
- Working with a variety of businesses, including Royal Bank of Scotland, the Halifax, Yorkshire Water and Balfour Beatty, to develop NVQ provision within their workplaces.
Julie is based in Leeds and works across the north of England.