Jessica is an experienced leadership and management development and personal effectiveness skills trainer, with particular specialisms in leadership and performance management. A dynamic, versatile, motivated and professional individual with a flair and passion for learning and development, she has an infectious, energetic and inspirational style and is fully committed to enthusing change and commitment in those with whom she works.
In 2005 she became an independent trainer and since then has worked for organisations such as BT Global Services, Fujitsu, The British Library, O2 Telefonica, Ministry of Justice, Saga, HMRC, Premier Foods, Everyone Active, Auto Glass, Legal & General, Highways England, Optimum Group Services, Britvic, General Medical Council, Caterpillar UK, ABN AMRO, Interglobal Insurance, Soho House, Giraffe Restaurants, Hays Resource Management, Saunders Partnership, JD Wetherspoon, East Kent NHS, Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce, NHS Cambridgeshire, The Wine Society and many others. More recently, Jessica managed a team of 6 internal and 20 associate trainers and delivered training to clients such as The Crown Estate, The Royal Household, The Care Quality Commission, Sonali Bank, Sony Entertainment, The Bank of Tokyo, Mitsubishi, Lansdowne Club, NHS, Royal Holloway, University of London, UCL, Costa, EDF Energy, Canary Wharf and HEFA.
Jessica has undertaken a number of consultancy projects in the leadership field, including
- Designing and delivering a leadership programme for BT Global Services resulting in the team being voted highest performing team
- Development and training delivery of an ILM L3 & 5 leadership and management programme for Optimum Group Services (a mechanical and electrical company) which has run successfully for 5 consecutive years leading to over 20 promoted managers
- Lead trainer on a roll-out of Leadership Apprenticeships for Berkshire Health Care and Guy’s & St Thomas’ Hospitals
- Worked with a group of managers on their promotion presentations at the General Medical Council
Jessica has successfully designed and delivered training courses at all levels, from board-room to front-line supervisors, on such subjects as:
- Assertiveness skills
- Building capability
- Coaching skills
- Effective communication
- Emotional intelligence
- Influencing and persuasion
- Leading change and innovation
- Leading in a technical environment
- Leading meetings
- Maximising team performance
- Negotiation skills
- Organising work and time
- Presenting with impact
- Recruitment and interviewing
- Stepping up to management
Jessica is based near St Albans, Hertfordshire and works across London and the south-east.