Jamie is a highly experienced, qualified, award-winning and nationally recognised professional within the world of learning and development. Passionate about empowering change, transformation and growth in a fun, creative and inspiring way, he has designed, delivered, facilitated and run world-class bespoke workshops, transformation events, corporate coaching, qualifications, apprenticeship support, business development and call guides.
With a degree in psychology and counselling, Jamie is also an ILM NLP Practitioner Coach, a trained Level 3 Assessor and is qualified to facilitate Insights and Belbin. His knowledge and implementation of the training cycle, Kirkpatrick evaluation, psychology, psychometrics, accelerated learning and coaching has enabled him to help individuals and businesses optimise their potential and over achieve on KPIs and return on investment.
Jamie facilitates leadership and management workshops on a wide range of subjects, including:
- Communication skills
- Conflict management
- Decision-making and problem-solving
- Emotional intelligence
- Employee engagement
- Equality and diversity
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Influencing and negotiation
- Leadership and management styles / personality styles
- Presentation skills
- Time and priority management
- Stakeholder relationship management
- Talent management
- Team building
- Transactional analysis
Clients and feedback
Jamie works with a wide range of clients, including: The Co-op, Mercedes-Benz, Egg Bank, Citi Bank, Carlsberg, Hafele, Comline, Worseley, The Linde Group, Guttridge, Rieke, HMM, HTC Wolffkran, Socomec, Bureau Veritas, Paragon, DBS.net, MedicAlert, Remploy, The Peel Group, Roquette, RML, McNicholas, Cosworth, Unitrust, The WGC Group, Intuit, Care UK, Jerry Greens Dog Rescue, Oakhaven Hospice, Minster Cleaning, Synergy, Westerby, Marwell Zoo, etc, etc.
- ‘Jamie is a fantastic facilitator. Jamie helped deliver a large-scale leadership engagement and development programme during a year of transformational change for the organisation. The results and impact were off the scale.’
- ‘Jamie is an excellent trainer – funny, thought provoking and happy to talk through anything you may not understand fully.’
- ‘Jamie is one of the best trainers I have worked with. His workshops are engaging and fun and employee feedback has been excellent. I look forward to working with Jamie again in the future.’
Jamie is based in Derby and works across the country.