Candy is a highly experienced communication skills trainer. Her ethos is to support business development and quality of working life through healthy communication by positive, confident people who enjoy their job. Candy began managing and training teams when she started her career in media sales. She went on to senior management roles and building her own companies.
As so many problems happen because of fragmented or distorted communication, Candy’s training focuses on ways to build collaborative, co-operative relationships with both external and internal customers, using the principles of emotional intelligence, NLP and personal effectiveness.
Candy provides training in the following subjects:
- Leadership, management and supervisory skills
- Advanced facilitation skills
- Advanced listening skills
- Appraising performance effectively
- Body language
- Building personal and professional confidence
- Communication skills
- Customer service
- Dealing with difficult people
- Influencing and persuasion skills
- Introduction to NLP
- Managing change
- Managing remote teams
- Negotiation skills
- Presentation skills
- Public speaking
- Self-discipline and emotional self-control in the workplace
- Stress management
- Time management
- Working with emotional intelligence
Clients and feedback
Candy works with a wide range of clients, such as Wessex Water, St John’s Ambulance, Mott MacDonald, Cellecta, Solfix, Wainhomes, UPP Residential Services, Bailey’s Caravans, Travelworld, BV Dairy, Agriculture Industries Confederation, Acheson & Acheson, Original Style Tiles, BMG (The New Music Company), Curve Theatre and numerous law firms.
- ‘Amazing! Thank you Candy. An active course.’
- ‘Excellent course delivery from Candy. Really captivated the audience and relevant topics to aid development.’
- ‘Candy was a brilliant trainer and very engaging.’
- ‘Candy was fantastic, really engaging and positive focus. Really strong presentation – so helpful!’
- ‘Highly recommended. Candy was amazing, a well presented, informative course that I will use in my new managerial role.’
Candy is based in Somerset and works across the country.