Aileen is an experienced L&D and HR professional with highly developed interpersonal and management skills. She has been working as an independent consultant and facilitator for the last twenty years. She began her career as a claims administrator at Scottish Amicable before moving on to being, for ten years, HR Manager (Customer Service) and Corporate Training and Development Consultant.
A highly skilled and engaging facilitator, she is equally adept at dealing with front-line staff and directors – analysing needs, developing and facilitating training and development programmes, ranging from corporate induction to senior management programmes. Aileen has been involved in highly sensitive corporate projects and is able to facilitate, influence and support individuals and large groups of people through the change process. Has fronted new corporate initiatives and launches. She is also qualified to use a number of psychometrics.
Aileen’s work focuses on:
- Delivering a wide range of management and personal skills workshops including:
- Management development
- Recruitment and selection
- Change management
- Career counselling
- Presentation skills
- Customer care
- Coaching senior managers to present difficult messages to large audiences
- Delivering career coaching sessions
- Carrying out competency based interviews
- Facilitating team events, project groups, employee forums, etc
She works for a wide range of clients, including Railtrack, BP, Prudential, MoD and the Scottish Executive.
Aileen gets outstanding feedback from workshop participants as the following comments show:
- ‘Thank you for your time today, I enjoyed the course!’
- ‘Very well presented session and very good discussions.’
- ‘Very knowledgeable and had a warming approach.’
- ‘Really excellent session, thank you.’
Aileen is based in Stirling and works across Scotland and the north of England.