Yvonne Low is a professional facilitator and talent developer with over 25 years of experience across various industries including retail, FMCG, chemical, electronics, education, healthcare, banking, insurance, information services, and media.
Yvonne has conducted a varied portfolio of workshops in the areas of leadership, presentation, human resource and interpersonal skills for organisations in various industries and across countries in Asia Pacific including Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Japan, China, Australia, and India. Yvonne also designs and delivers interpersonal skills, and image and etiquette workshops for academic institutions and corporate organisations.
Yvonne looks towards building constructive and effective relationships and believes in working in an environment of openness and trust. She relates well to all levels of people in an organisation and is passionate about helping individuals grow and develop. She also brings a tremendous level of energy and enthusiasm to her work.
Sectors / clients include:
- Financial Institutions (eg, Raiffeisen Bank International, Coface)
- FMCG (eg, Unilever)
- Pharmaceuticals and biotechnology (eg, Roche)
- Consumer electronics
- Engineering (eg, Singapore Technologies, RS Components)
- Technology (eg, SITA, JDSU)
- Performance management
- Competency-based interviewing
- Raising personal effectiveness
- Personal development
- Managing and leading change
- Leading teams
- MBTI Certified
- DISC Certified
- Certified Chally Talent Analyst
- Lominger’s VOICES (360-degree feedback tool)
- Certified Colour, Image and Etiquette Consultant (First Impressions, UK)
- NLP for Business