Languages: German, English, Dutch, French, Spanish
Tatjana is an experienced cross-cultural training consultant facilitating intercultural programs and communication workshops for managers and teams.
After an early career banking apprenticeship with Deutsche Bank in Stuttgart, she pursued an international management career for 13 years, working for Unilever in European Supply Management, Corporate Audit and as head of department. Based in Germany she travelled through Eastern and Western Europe.
As manager of the community education department of a non-profit organisation in the Netherlands, she coordinated and developed training programmes for the international community. She has been freelancing as a trainer, coach and consultant in the areas of culture, career and communication since 2006.
She delivers communication, presentation, facilitation and other general management skills programmes for a variety of corporate clients. She prepares managers for their expatriate and repatriate assignments, provides workshops for adolescents and job application coaching for accompanying partners. As a subject matter expert she presents country overviews on Germany and The Netherlands. She works with groups as well as with individuals.
- Intercultural coaching and training
- Expatriate coaching
- Management development
- Degree in Social Behavioural Sciences (‘Magister-Zwischenprüfung’)
- BA Hons Business Administration
- Coaching Clinic® licensing programme, Corporate CoachU Europe, Licensed Facilitator of the Coaching Clinic®
- Coaching Core Essentials Fast Track Program, CoachInc Europe Graduated as ‘CoachU Core Essentials Graduate’
- INLPTA Diploma in NLP, Coaching Academy, London, UK
- Fundamentals in Coactive Coaching, The Coaches Training Institute, London, UK