Languages: English / Dutch
Ronald has over 25 years’ experience in corporate life in addressing strategic, performance and operational improvements with multinational organisations in banking / finance (eg, LeasePlan Corporation, ING Bank), industry (eg, Philips, Shanks plc), and the FMCG/food sector (eg, Danone, Numico, Corbion), with a strong background in supply chain and procurement (eg, CapGemini, KPMG).
He is an ICF PCC certified coach, an Agile Scrum Master PSM I and a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt. Ronald has been in leadership positions to lead teams and improve their effectiveness. He is a coach in the Rotterdam School of Management MBA program and a highly experienced trainer in coaching skills (including, for example, ‘Coaching skills for Agile leadership’).
Ronald has extensive experience of group and team facilitation as well as delivering workshops. He often uses metrics-based reporting to demonstrate progress and return on investment on training and coaching programmes.
Sectors / clients include
- Banking / finance
- FMCG / food
- Coaching SME business owners
- All aspects of the training cycle: design, delivery and evaluation
- Supporting people and businesses through change and transitions
- Leadership and team coaching
- Management development
- Change management
- Business process transformation
- Six Sigma and Lean
- Supply chain improvement, strategic sourcing and procurement
- Demand and operations planning
- Business strategy and strategy development
- Performance improvement and performance management
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Professional Scrum Master I (PSM)
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- MSc in Financial Economics (VU Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- BSc in Marketing (Hogeschool van Amsterdam)