Location: San Diego, California
A nationally-recognised expert in learning, talent, and organisational development with 25 years of experience across a wide range of industries, Madeline specialises in high-impact leadership development, organisational development, and culture / change initiatives.
During her corporate career, as the Head of Talent & Leadership Development for several growth companies, Madeline developed and coached thousands of individuals at all levels, including individual contributors, emerging leaders, new / mid / senior leaders, and executives. She is known for her ability to help individuals leverage their current strengths, develop new strengths, and uncover blind spots that get in the way of growth and success.
Now that she runs her own consultancy practice, Madeline’s passion, insights, and ability to connect with hearts and minds have made her a sought-after speaker and facilitator.
Her programmes and strategies are practical, in-depth, and free of fluff, and her facilitation style is engaging, energetic, authentic, and humorous.
Applying her expertise in psychology, Madeline’s programmes tap into and reframe mindsets, resulting in long-lasting growth for individuals and the company.
- Leadership development, organizational development, and culture / change initiatives
- Programme design, facilitation, coaching
Sectors / clients include:
- Biotech / pharma / biosciences, product / manufacturing, advertising / PR, e-commerce, technology, hospitality, finance, and retail
- MS in Industrial / Organizational Psychology
- BA in Psychology
- Certified facilitator / practitioner in a variety of globally recognized training programmes, including DISC, Predictive Index (PI), Situational Leadership II (SLII), and AchieveGlobal