Location: Monza and Brianza (near Milan)
Languages: English / Italian (some French)
Following an early career in sales in the UK and then working as a corporate trainer for Kodak for more than 16 years, Lesley moved to the Milan area in 2006.
She now focuses on motivational and business coaching, personal branding and talent management, working for many large multinationals at both top (CEO, marketing managers, CFO) and middle management levels, dealing with themes such as people management, conflict, team building, negotiation skills, etc.
Lesley collaborates with HR departments on change-oriented and skill-building programmes, bringing out new perspectives and mindsets. She has extensive experience of coaching on Global Management training programmes and of delivering workshops on presentations and creativity.
- One-to-one and group coaching
- Personal branding
- Leadership styles
- People management
- Corporate business English training
- Cross-cultural issues
- Creativity and innovation
- Innovative workplaces
- Bel Group, General Electric, the Weir Group, Sodexo, Digital, Star, IBM, Kodak, S&P Global, etc
- BSc (Hons) in Social Sciences, with Sociology
- Diploma in Sociology
- MSc in performance management and work-based learning