Location: Lenzburg, Switzerland and Copenhagen, Denmark
Languages: Danish / German / English
Jesper is a hugely experienced trainer, team facilitator and coach. Born and educated in Denmark, he has been dual resident in Switzerland and Denmark since 2008.
Originally trained as a Kaospilot (Creative Business Design, Creative Leadership Design, Creative Project Design and Creative Process Design), Jesper founded his own consultancy in 1997 to coach, support and develop SMEs, sole traders, entrepreneurial projects and companies. In the corporate world, he focuses on team development and change processes. Over the last twenty years he has taken a journey from systemic theory to the solution-focused approach and is now a board member of ICF Denmark and actively involved in SOLWorld, SFiO – Solution Focus in Organizations – and organizer of the conference future: live.
Jesper and his team deliver training programmes in Denmark, Sweden, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, Austria, Germany, Greece, Singapore, South Africa, Canada and the USA.
- Developing teams – workshops and team coaching
- Supporting creative entrepreneurship – workshops and coaching to facilitate focus on key products, passion and ethics
- Conferences – speaking and facilitation
- Coaching skills – designing and delivering workshops on coaching skills
- One-to-one coaching
- Professional Certified Coach (International Coaching Federation)
- Certified Solutionsurfers Brief Coach Trainer
- BA in HR and Project Management (Kaospilot)