Nationality: North American, Spanish and Mexican
Languages: Spanish, English
Georgina has over 20 years’ experience of training top management tiers in renowned multinationals and other organisations. She set up her own consultancy in 1998 specialising in executive coaching and management skills, designing and implementing management and personal effectiveness skills programmes for top management and executives. She had previously founded, run and sold two language schools providing training programmes to top executives and staff.
Georgina is Management Skills Professor at Eae Business School (Grupo Planeta Editorial) for the Executive MBA, MBA, MASTER of Finance, HR Master programs and Professor at Francisco de Vitoria University (and in 2017 won the award for ‘Best Professor of the Year’) on the Cross-Cultural Management program.
In addition to her training experience, Georgina also has more than 700 hours of executive coaching experience with clients such as Barclays Bank, Campofrio, Beam Suntory, Veolia, Anytime Fitness and other Spanish national companies. And she has delivered more than 15,000 hours of executive training to audiences from more than 25 different countries.
- Leadership transformation programmes
- Cross-cultural management and communication
- Effective communication
- IT / technology: Accelya, Atos, General Cable, HP, IBM Corporate University, Imtech, Urbaser
- Transport: AENA (Spanish Airports and Aeronautical Navigation)
- Academic: ADEN Business School, EAE Business School (Planeta Group), Universidad Francisco de Vitoria
- Fashion / retail: Antonio Puig, Avon
- Industrial / construction: Arcelormittal, Grupo Uralita, Holcim, Microluz, Proactiva Medioambiente (Veolia)
- Finance: Banco de Santander, Barclays Bank,
- Professional / consulting services: BLC Group, Cambridge Leadership
- Food / FMCG: Campofrío, Nomad Foods Europe
- Public sector: Enresa, Registradores de España, Subdelegación de Gobierno en Castilla y Leon
- Publishing: Infopress, Standard & Poors
- MSc in Tourism Industry Management. UK.
- BA in Tourism Industry Management. UK
- The Leadership Circle (360 feedback)
- Post-graduate Certificate in Behavioural Analysis
- Facial Action Coding System (Paul Ekman International)
- Evaluating Truthfulness and Credibility (Paul Ekman International)
- Advanced Professional Coaching (ICF Certification)
- Effective Communication and Human Relations Certificate (Dale Carnegie)