Nationality: British (based in Rome since 2003)
Languages: Italian / French / English / conversational German / conversational Spanish
Originally from Birmingham, Fiona has been based in Rome since 2003, working as a trainer, facilitator and coach designing and delivering training and development programmes in English, French and Italian to multinationals in Europe and further afield.
Fiona began her international career while at university, completing her degree in European Business Administration at Reims Business School, France. She spent the first part of her career based in the UK but travelling internationally while working in Sales and Marketing roles for multinational firms. This background ensures that she is able to bring pragmatism and real-world experience to all her projects, combined with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Fiona’s main focus now is enabling managers to discover their potential and develop their ability as credible and successful leaders, designing and delivering workshops on management and personal effectiveness.
- Presentation skills
- People management
- Individual coaching
- Meeting skills
- Intercultural communication
- FMCG / food: Ferrero, Mondelez, Nomad Foods Europe, Unilever
- Automotive: Pirelli, Lamborghini
- Fashion / consumer: Versace, Rinascente, Paddy Power
- Finance: Darag, Experian, Unicredit, Zurich Insurance, Chubb
- Pharmaceutical: Merck
- Shipping: Maersk
- CIPD Coaching and Mentoring
- Various tools and psychometrics, including Facet 5
- BA (Hons) in European Business Administration (Middlesex University)
- BA in International Business Management (CESEM), NEOMABusiness School