Location: Toronto, Ontario
Dianne is a highly experienced learning and leadership development professional with extensive experience in instructional design, content development, curation of learning resources, designing extended learning journeys and facilitation.
Of her 34-year corporate career within a global multi-national consumer packaged goods company, she spent 25 years in several learning and leadership development roles. Most recently, she held the position of Global Manager of Leadership Development, developing individual contributors, emerging and senior leaders as well as many intact and project teams. Dianne is now the Managing Director of her own learning and coaching consultancy and uses her vast knowledge to help individuals, teams and organizations thrive.
She is known for her ability to support individuals to leverage their current strengths, develop new strengths, and explore blind spots to increase their personal growth and success.
A strong and empathetic listener, Dianne builds trust and psychological safety within her facilitation. She believes strongly in leveraging diversity of thought across all participants. She encourages and supports participants to fully engage in the learning experience, exploring meaningful ways to apply the learning once back in their roles.
- High impact teams
- Developing new and emerging leaders
- Leadership development
- Coaching and mentoring
- Instructional design, curation of learning resources, extended learning journeys
- Programme design, facilitation, coaching
Sectors / clients include:
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Master’s Certificate in Adult Training and Development – Schulich School of Business
- Co-Active Coaching Certification – CPCC (ICF accreditation in 2024)
- Certified facilitator / practitioner in a variety of globally recognised training programmes, including Insights Discovery, Everything DiSC, The Five Behaviours of a Cohesive Team, The xChange Facilitation Approach