Nationality: Italian (has lived in France since 1997)
Languages: Italian / French / English
An experienced cross-cultural coach and trainer, Angela has strong interpersonal skills. Open-minded and multi-cultural, customer and service oriented, curious and a quick learner, with a problem-solving attitude, she has excellent teaching and facilitating skills, listening, giving and receiving feedback, providing advice.
Angela was born and raised in Italy, where she graduated in Foreign Languages and Literatures. She has been living in France since 1997. Passionate about foreign cultures, human relationships and service, she developed her career in the travel and hospitality industries, working for over 20 years in global companies such as Disney, Jet Tours and Hotelplan. Angela’s corporate experience includes multi-cultural team leadership, transversal project management, international marketing and sales, key account management, quality and product development. Her assignments allowed her to manage, coach, and train multi-national teams, resulting in a valuable working knowledge of most European countries and the US.
- Customer handling and commercial training: importance of quality, improving customer satisfaction, selling and upselling, call centre staff training, International event hospitality and management, ‘train the trainers’ programmes on new processes, products, and services.
- Behavioural training: communication and presentation skills, negotiating and influencing skills, stress management, time management, relationship building.
- Managerial training: becoming a manager, project management, giving and receiving feedback, delegating, building an effective team, change management.
- Cultural adaptation and delivery of behavioural and managerial skills training sessions to French participants of international programmes in the FMCG sector (Unilever, Fromageries Bel, Nomad Foods Europe, Coty)
- Change management and customer orientation attitude for the regional branches of Vinci Energies
- Accompanied the preparation phases of a branch merger for ING Direct
- Facilitation of team meetings and brainstorm sessions (up to 80 participants) for BNP Paribas
- Train the trainer programmes for European commercial teams at Walt Disney Attractions
- Individual and Team coaching certification obtained at Transformance Paris (Vincent Lenhardt)
- Licensed Human Element practitioner (LHEP)
- Active listening techniques, Implicit Career Search techniques, NLP, Transactional Analysis (101 level), Eric Berne’s theory of organisations
- Facet 5