Languages: Portuguese / English / Spanish
With strong project management skills, Angela brings 16 years of organisational experience of HR Management to her training and coaching practice, having worked at Sonae (retail, IT, media), Informatica (IT), SAP (IT) and Lukkap (a multinational consulting firm specialising in outplacement and organizational development).
As a very experienced management development and training consultant, she is well-versed in all aspects of the training cycle, from design through delivery to evaluation. This is in an international as well as a Portuguese context.
Angela is also a Professional Certified Coach with a highly regarded reputation for providing exceptional coaching and training to exceptional clients. As a coach, she works with primarily CEOs, top managers, directors, senior executives and business owners, with a particular focus on supporting people and organisations through change and transitions.
A long-standing member of the European Professional Women’s Network, Angela is a team member of the PWN Mentoring Program.
- Supporting people and business through change and transitions
- All aspects of the training cycle: design, delivery, evaluation
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the International Coach Federation (ICF)-ICF)
- NLP Master Practitioner
- Facet 5
- Certified hypnotherapist
- Degree in HR Management from European University Lisbon
- MSc in Electronic Information Management from Sheffield University