Planning a management development programme?
Need any ideas?
We specialise in management development programmes. Over the years, we’ve come to realise what works, what doesn’t, what some organisations do well, what others don’t.
So the time’s come to share some of that knowledge.
This one-off event is designed to:
- Help you decide how to approach any requirements you might have for a management development programme
- Give you the opportunity to swap thoughts with like-minded HR and L&D professionals
- Share some exercises with you that you might not have come across before
- Give you the opportunity to see a great facilitator, Cyrus Cooper, in action
The programme is led by our lead facilitator (and author of Brilliant Workshops), Cyrus Cooper
There are very limited places for this event – book today to get the ‘early bird’ half-price rate of £45 + VAT (offer ends 28 April – use promotional code MP45 to get the early bird rate)
Objectives: Not a sales pitch!
Tips: How to get the most out of the day
Sample exercises and activities, including:
- Learning to let go
- Do you procrastinate?
- Honest conversations
- Coaching skills for managers
- It’s not what you know but who you know…
- Is key to building sustainable working relationships with colleagues / internal clients
- Enhances stakeholder engagement
- Enables effective management of group dynamics
Planning a development programme
- A checklist of things to bear in mind when planning a development programme, whether you’re delivering it yourself internally or whether you’re looking outside
- A free copy of Cyrus’s book, Brilliant Workshops, published by Pearson / Prentice Hall
- A certificate of attendance for CPD purposes
- Buffet lunch
- Permission to use the exercises – steal with pride!
- A voucher for £95 to be redeemed against any future purchases from Maximum Performance
Inspired? Then please give us a call on 01582 714280 to see whether we can be of service to you. We’re here to help!