Planning a leadership programme? London open day 19 September 2017
Everything you want to know when planning a leadership programme
Are you thinking of planning a leadership programme, or looking to revamp a current one? If you would like some new ideas and maybe a fresh approach come along to our next expert open day and talk it through with our experts.
If you’re contemplating a leadership programme for your organisation, come along to our very practical open day ‘Planning a leadership programme?’ in London on 19 September and:
- Decide whether it would be best to design and deliver your own or, look for an external provider
- Take away some helpful tools, techniques and sample exercises to use
- Benefit from a handy checklist of points to consider when choosing an external provider
- ‘Try before you buy’ if you were thinking of sending someone on our open programme, or commissioning us to run an in-house programme
- Swap thoughts with like-minded HR and L&D professionals
- Meet and see our expert trainer David Durkin in action
There are very limited places for this event – Book today with our ‘Early bird’ offer rate of £45 + VAT(ends 31 July) using Code: MP45 at the checkout. Full rate: £90 +VAT.
This programme is led by David Durkin, who is Maximum Performance’s principal leadership consultant/facilitator.
Inspired? Then please give us a call on 01582 714280 to see whether we can be of service to you. We’re here to help!