How to get the most from the Apprenticeship Levy
Opportunities at the management / leadership level
5 March 2018 – London
Have you worked out how to use your Apprenticeship Levy yet?
If not, don’t worry – you’re by no means alone. It’s relatively early days and some surprisingly large organisations are barely out of the starting blocks yet.
But the clock is ticking. If you pay the Levy then you’ve been doing so since April and you’ve only got two years to use those funds – use them or lose them!
Now that we are working with a partner organisation to support delivery of Levy-funded management and leadership development programmes, we thought we’d share our experience so far – and also share our partner’s intimate knowledge of the Apprenticeship Levy and how you can make the most of the tremendous opportunity it gives your organisation. They’re the country’s most innovative provider of Levy-funded management and leadership apprentice programmes at Levels 3 and 5 – and by far the best route for using your Levy fund.
So here’s an opportunity to spend an hour or so with us and our partner organisation (more them than us, in fact), get answers to all your questions about the Levy, and network over a buffet lunch with your peers afterwards.
This session will help you:
- Get to grips with the Levy rules
- Understand the process
- Find out what all the jargon means
- Uncover the full potential of the scheme
- See how you might bring existing activities under the umbrella of the Levy
- Discover what new state-of-the-art L&D interventions you could be running for your managers and leaders – without getting bogged down in red tape
- Make the most of your fund – and keep your Finance Director happy!
See what people said last time we ran this session:
- ‘Informative and very useful.
- ‘Good perspective around Levy optimisation and things to think about.’
- ‘Now feel more comfortable with understanding of what we need to do as an employer.’
- ‘Good place to start.’
- ‘If you were looking for a partner to work with – yes, recommended.’
- ‘The course is informative and is a good overview of how Levy works.’
- ‘Good high level overview of the Apprenticeship Levy and food for thought for employers.’
- ‘Useful quick guide and what you can do to maximise Levy benefit.’
- ‘Good pace, not too long.’
- ‘If you want to know the basic info but in real scenarios it is helpful.’
- ‘Good materials, clearly presented.’
- ‘Setup encouraged some round the table discussions. Helped people to feel comfortable to start discussions.’
- ‘Informative, lots to digest and think about.’
- 5 March 2018
- 12:00 – 2:00
- British Dental Association, 64 Wimpole Street, London – a ten-minute stroll from Oxford Circus / Great Portland Street tube stations
- £20 + VAT
- Buffet lunch provided
- Certificates of attendance are issued for CPD purposes
- Participants will also receive a voucher for £90 to be redeemed against any future purchases from Maximum Performance
Book now for How to get the most from the Apprenticeship Levy – 5 March 2018
- Please book (and pay) online, using the Eventbrite order form below.
- Please read ‘the small print’: We reserve the right to refuse admission if payment has not been received. A full refund will be made for cancellations received in writing at least 20 working days prior to the event date; there is no refund for cancellations made within 20 working days of the start of the event. We reserve the right to change the programme, the dates, the trainer or the venue: participants will be notified as soon as practicable in such circumstances. In the event that the event is cancelled, a full refund will be given. We disclaim any further liability.
Any questions? Just give Helen Nuttall a call on 01582 714280.