Angela spent 20 years supporting individual and organisational learning, communication and change in the civil service, posts as Head of Internal Communications in the Food Standards Agency, Head of Change Communications and Culture Change in Defra, and latterly as Head of Talent Development in the Department of Health.
Since 2011, she has worked as an independent consultant and as an associate for a number of respected consultancies as well as Maximum Coaching, such as the Hay Group, Capita Resourcing and the i-coach academy where she is a faculty member, teaching on their post-graduate Coaching Certification Programme.
Angela has delivered for clients including Civil Service Learning, Health Education England, the NHS Leadership Academy, the Church of England, Liberty Mutual, Sellafield and the UK Border Agency, and has also worked internationally.
Core specialisms include:
- Creating and enabling clear, effective and authentic communications
- Building warm, honest and challenging coaching relationships, enabling people to achieve more than they thought possible;
- Expertise in leadership and talent development, communications, change, wellbeing and resilience
- Designing and facilitating powerful and memorable learning experiences
- Enabling people to learn the skills to support and challenge others
Angela is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and an NLP Master Practitioner, and holds a Certificate in Organisation Development from the NTL Institute, and a Master of Science in Human Resources.