With our executive coaching one-to-one programme, you’ll be working with an accredited coach, whom we will match to meet the needs of both yourself and your organisation. We’ll help you focus on evaluating the interrelated factors of the complex environment in which you function. With greater awareness you’ll be able to improve the effectiveness of your decision-making and achieve better personal and professional results.
Typical issues that we have helped clients explore include:
- Implementing business change and transitions, including restructuring
- Stakeholder engagement
- Relationship management
- Role transitions, preparing for promotion and first 100 days in a new role
- Personal impact and influencing with integrity
- Performance anxiety
- Developing resilience
- Managing top teams
- Developing potential
Our format is very flexible and depends on the needs of the individual. Sometimes a single session with our executive coach will be sufficient. But generally we will work with you over a period of six to nine months, designing the length and frequency of sessions to meet your specific needs. Sessions can be face-to-face, by telephone or a combination of the two.
We can also offer a range of psychometric instruments, ability testing, personality profiles and 360° reviews for example:
- MBTI and other Type Instruments
- Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI) and Hogan Development Survey (HDS)
- FIRO Elements
- 16Pf, FACET5
If you would like to use a psychometric to inform your objective setting and as a way of assessing outcomes we can work with you to select the instrument that best meets your needs.
Typical format for our Executive Coaching:
- Introductory session
- Telephone and face-to-face
- Final session
– two and a half hour, feedback from psychometric and setting objectives
– four, one hour sessions
– one to one and a half hour review and consolidation
Executive coaching one-to-one is particularly relevant for those involved in setting the direction of the organisation, or business area, and whose success is dependent on engaging others to deliver, eg:
- Board members
- Business leaders
- Senior managers
- Those transitioning into senior roles
- As part of a leadership talent development programme
We have helped our clients increase their personal effectiveness and achieve personal objectives, such as:
- Secure new positions
- Develop stronger resilience
- Engage the board to work with the Executive team more strategically
- Benefits to the business as a whole have been reported as staff engagement scores have improved and entire teams have become more productive and empowered
Our packages are flexible and we charge on a time basis so it’s not easy to give a definite price without talking through a new requirement with you first. As a guideline, however, think in terms of £1,950 to £2,950 for a series of six coaching sessions, depending on the length of the sessions and whether you want the psychometric or not.
Give us a call! Speak with Helen Nuttall on 01582 714280 in the first instance and she’ll be happy to put you in touch with our lead coach, Elizabeth Crosse. Then we can give you a specific, tailored, fully costed proposal for your consideration.