How to develop a coaching capability in your organisation
A workshop for HR / L&D professionals
30 November 2017 – London
More and more organisations are recognising the value of building a coaching culture as a way to improve staff engagement and drive business performance. Organisations that are strong in coaching tend to have a balance of all three coaching ‘offers’ for their people:
- Internal coach,
- Manager / leader as coach, and
- External coach.
This practical and interactive day is an opportunity to explore each of these three offers and understand how you can build an effective coaching capability within your organisation. You’ll understand what you need to consider and come away with some practical ‘tools and techniques’ to apply.
If you are considering integrating coaching within your organisation, or are already doing so but would like to improve the results you’re getting, then this one day expert-led workshop could be just right for you.
Full details below or download flyer.
This workshop will help you:
- Work out how to position coaching within your organisation
- Identify the gaps that are exposed in your current coaching offer
- Understand how to fill those gaps
- Gain a better insight into the key success factors behind the different offers you need to consider, eg:
- Pick up some tips and tools to make your own coaching delivery even more effective coaching
– How best to develop your internal coaches
– What does robust ‘manager as coach’ training entail?
– What to look for in external coaches
Anyone with responsibility for developing their organisation’s coaching capability.
Elizabeth Crosse is our Coaching Practice Director. She is one of the 1% of coaches in the world to have attained the coveted International Coach Federation (ICF) Master Certified Coach credential. She has over 25 years of expertise in coaching and development in the UK and abroad. An outstanding coach and trainers, she has been a pioneer in helping organisations build coaching capability in order to improve performance and implement change initiative. Her developmental coaching practice focuses on individuals moving through professional and personal transition, and in particular the need to change from operational to more strategic styles of working.
Location, timing, etc
- 30 November 2017
- 10:00 – 4:00 (registration from 9:30)
- British Dental Association, 64 Wimpole Street, London – a ten-minute stroll from Oxford Circus / Great Portland Street tube stations
- £90 + VAT
- Buffet lunch provided
- Certificates of attendance are issued for CPD purposes
- Participants will also receive a voucher for £90 to be redeemed against any future purchases from Maximum Coaching
1 Welcome and introduction
- Objectives: Getting what you want
- Three routes to building coaching capability in your organisation
- Tips: How to get the most out of the day
2 Route 1: Developing your internal coaching resource
- Overview: Training internal coaches – navigating the maze of coaching accreditations: ICF, ILM, EMCC or AC? What’s best for your organisation? What’s best for your coaches?
- Experience: Building trust and rapport in coaching relationships – how to create a safe supportive environment and lay the foundation for an open and honest relationship
3 Route 2: Developing your managers’ coaching skills
- Overview: What to look for in a ‘manager as coach’ training programme
- Experience: Explore the use of the GROW model in a coaching conversation that focuses on developmental potential
4 Route 3: Getting better results from external coaching
- Overview: The benefits of an external coach
- Explore: What makes a good developmental coach? This session draws on the experience of clients to give the opportunity to explore what makes a successful one-to-one coaching engagement
5 Action planning
6 Questions and answers
7 Your next steps
Book now for How to develop a coaching capability in your organisation – 30 November 2017
- Please book (and pay) online, using the Eventbrite order form below.
- Please read ‘the small print’: We reserve the right to refuse admission if payment has not been received. A full refund will be made for cancellations received in writing at least 20 working days prior to the event date; there is no refund for cancellations made within 20 working days of the start of the event. We reserve the right to change the programme, the dates, the trainer or the venue: participants will be notified as soon as practicable in such circumstances. In the event that the event is cancelled, a full refund will be given. We disclaim any further liability.
- If you have a promotional code, please click on ‘Enter Promotional Code’ below. (We regret that we cannot give discounts retrospectively).
Any questions? Just give Helen Nuttall a call on 01582 714280.