Coaching approach to HR business partnering – London 4-5 July 2017
HR business partnering – a coaching approach – London 4-5 July 2017
As an HR Business Partner, you may already have very good coaching skills. But do you consciously apply them to the HR Business Partnering role?
A coaching approach can deliver considerable benefits, helping you work more effectively with key stakeholders, boosting engagement and facilitating performance.
Our two-day workshop, A coaching approach to HR Business Partnering, will show you how.
Key learning points
- Discover why a solution-focused coaching approach
- Underpins what ‘good looks like’ for HR Business Partnering
- Is key to building sustainable working relationships with colleagues / internal clients
- Enhances stakeholder engagement
- Enables effective management of group dynamics
- Develop your coaching skills
- Practise the four key skills
- Plan how to apply your coaching skills to your HR Business Partner role
Inspired? Then please give us a call on 01582 714280 to see whether we can be of service to you. We’re here to help!